Meguiar's Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant Spray, G220216, 16 Oz
Meguiar's Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant creates a rich, dark, and durable high gloss finish on unpainted vinyl, plastic, and rubber surfaces. This premium protectant spreads easily without streaking and creates a dark, high gloss shine that improves the appearance of surfaces like dashboards, door panels, consoles, tires, wheel wells, and exterior trim. Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant is also available in a wipe.
Clean, protect, & get a high gloss shine that lasts
Over time and exposure to the sun and elements, unpainted vinyl and rubber can start to fade and show their age. Meguiar’s Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant is the perfect solution for offering a rich high gloss shine and protection on vinyl, rubber, and plastics. This convenient, easy-to-use vinyl conditioner allows you to quickly spray on and wipe off while containing UV absorbers. . If deep cleaning is needed, first use Meguiar’s Gold Class Leather & Vinyl Cleaner that works to remove tough surface dirt and grime. Use on interior or exterior non-painted surfaces like dashboards, door panels, rubber gaskets, exterior trim, moldings, tires, and more! Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant is the perfect choice for detailing and maintaining your interior while helping to keep it in excellent condition with a non-greasy high gloss shine that lasts.
Tips & suggestions for using this protectant spray
- Shake product well.
- Always work on a cool surface and in the shade.
- Make sure the surface you are working with is clean so that the vinyl conditioner will perform its best with maximum shine, protection, and durability.
- If deep cleaning is needed, clean non-painted vinyl, rubber, and plastic surfaces with a dedicated vinyl cleaner like Meguiar’s Gold Class Leather & Vinyl Cleaner. Agitate thoroughly with a cotton terry towel or brush. Make sure vinyl, rubber, or plastic is fully dry. By doing this, you will thoroughly clean and remove all dirt, grime, and pre-existing dressing.
- Spray directly onto an applicator or towel and apply evenly.
- Wipe off excess.
- Do not apply to glass, paint, tire tread, leather, motorcycle, bicycle seats, or pedals.
- Keep off clear plastic surfaces.
- Not for use on surfaces where a slick or glossy finish is not desirable.
- Avoid overspray onto concrete or blacktop.
- Store and transport in a secure upright position.