Meguiar's Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant Wipes, G220200, 30 Wipes
Available in stores and online
Meguiar's Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant creates a rich, dark, and durable high gloss finish on unpainted vinyl, plastic, and rubber surfaces. This premium protectant spreads easily without streaking and creates a dark, high gloss shine that improves the appearance of surfaces like dashboards, door panels, consoles, tires, wheel wells, and exterior trim. Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant is also available in a spray version.
Clean, protect, & a high gloss shine
Over time and exposure to the sun and elements, unpainted vinyl and rubber can start to fade and show their age. Meguiar’s Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant is the perfect solution for offering a rich high gloss shine and protection on vinyl, rubber, and plastics. These protectant wipes are a convenient and easy way to maintain interior vinyl, rubber, and plastic while containing UV absorbers. If deep cleaning is needed, first use Meguiar’s Gold Class Leather & Vinyl Cleaner that works to remove tough surface dirt and grime. Use on interior or exterior non-painted surfaces like dashboards, door panels, rubber gaskets, exterior trim, moldings, tires, and more! Ultimate Insane Shine Protectant is the perfect choice for detailing and maintaining your interior while helping to keep it in excellent condition with a non-greasy high gloss shine that lasts.
Tips & suggestions for using these car wipes
- For best results, work on a cool surface and in the shade.
- If deeper cleaning is needed, clean non-painted vinyl, rubber, and plastic surfaces with a dedicated vinyl cleaner like Meguiar’s Gold Class Leather & Vinyl Cleaner. Agitate thoroughly with a cotton terry towel or brush. Make sure vinyl, rubber, or plastic is fully dry. By doing this, you will thoroughly clean and remove all dirt, grime, and pre-existing dressing.
- Take off the cap and remove the seal. Pull up wipe from the center of the roll and slide corner of wipe into cap opening. Place cap back on the container.
- Pull wipe to use.
- Wipe on the surface to be treated.
- Keep turning the car protectant wipe to a clean side for best results.
- Snap lid securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss.
- Do not apply to tire tread, motorcycle or bicycle seats, or pedals.
- Keep off clear plastic surfaces.
- Not for use on surfaces where a slick or glossy finish is not desired.